For Our Partners
Partner with Us
Vision Thailand knows how to make funds go a long way. Investing in the work of sharing Christ with Thais is rewarding and cost-effective and culturally appropriate, since we have only indigenous Thai missionaries who have the language and culture, so that there are no barriers for their effectiveness. They do not have to spend years trying to learn a difficult language and culture.
Here are a few facts and suggestions that may resonate with you for your involvement:
- • It costs about $250/month to train a Thai church planter.
- • It costs about $350/month to support a Thai pastor.
- • Material costs for a new church plant are about $25,000. The cost of land can vary a great deal.
- • The cost of a used van or truck is about $15,000. We need at least two vans and a truck.
- • We need radio station equipment, sound systems and computer equipment. A complete radio station costs about $15,000 to establish.
- • Fixed operating expenses are about $2500/month at present.
- • 5% of donations are used to cover credit card fees and International Christian Mission Services handling fees
- • Overhead is very low.
- • Consider volunteering and partnering with us in providing funding, programs and buildings.
Vision Thailand 'Dream Center'
The work of Vision Thailand has come to a crossroad. The owner of our headquarters, also known as the Dream Center, has declared the property for sale. He has given us until the end of November, 2010 to either buy or vacate the premises.
The Board of VT has prayerfully considered the options and feels unanimously that we should trust God for providing for the purchase of the Dream Center. Please consider partnering with us through your donations.
Read more about the Dream Center.
How to Partner with Us
Pledge Your Financial Support
Please make use of this financial Pledge Form to help Vision Thailand continue to share Christ with Thais.